and this is our
It's still recognisable as the Floreat, but only just! We have made many, many changes some of which are:
- added extra space on to the garage for Peter to use as a shed/workshop (also reduced the size of the entry hall for the same reason),
- completely redesigned the kitchen (still making changes)
- moved the bathroom, laundry and toilet so that the toilet wasn't off the laundry and all the wet area doors were adjacent,
- enclosed the activity to make an extra bedroom so all three boys' rooms were in the same end of the house (which makes Bedroom 2 a
guestcraft room all for me!)
- moved a lot of doorways to more practical places (eg. entry to minor bedrooms hallway, games room entrance, home theatre entrance)
- moved wall in dining room to create a linen cupboard
- changed all robes in minor bedrooms to double width built-in-robes with sliding doors instead of walk-in-robes
- sacrificed part of my WIR to create a 'jacket and helmet' cupboard (store in entry)
- redesigned ensuite (still making changes to this too!)
- lengthened the alfresco area
- enclosed and slightly lengthened the home theatre and
- added doors to everywhere I could!
I'm sure there's more but I can't think of them right now and I really can't be bothered getting up to go find the list of changes .. maybe another day! Please let me know what you think and anything you would change.