Tuesday 7 June 2011

What a load of rubbish ...

Brad, Drew and I took a drive out to the block on Saturday to have a look at what we thought would be the beginning of the earthworks. The horrendously expensive bobcat man hadn't yet been so we got to see the 'huge amounts' of rubbish and sand left on our block by other people instead.

It doesn't look like there's much rubbish here until you take a walk over the whole block.
Even then, it doesn't seem like there's much to be removed until you realise how much higher the back of the block is when compared to the front.

The earthworks people reckon there's about 20 cubic metres of sand to be removed and after looking at the block again, I can see where they get that amount from. I'm just thanking my lucky stars that I don't have to move it all with a shovel and wheelbarrow.

Hopefully next time we visit the block there will be some proper progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment