Sunday 9 October 2011

Tiles and toilets!

The ensuite vanity:I originally wanted the accent tiles to continue in the same line around into the shower recess but was talked out of it by the tiler and the site supervisor. Peter very graciously left the decision totally up to me and I am now kicking myself that I didn't stick to my original decision. Hopefully I won't notice it as much when the shower screens go in.





The boys' bathroom:
Again, I wanted to continue the accent tile on the same line through the shower recess but was talked out of it because it would have been "too difficult to cut the accent tile around the tap fittings". However, in the ensuite, they have cut the accent tile to fit around the shower head fitting ... too difficult my backside! Too lazy more like!



The main throne room:


Either that toilet is really small or just really far away! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment